Tuesday 2 March 2010

Houses

The internet gods most of heard me as by magic I'm back on GWP?Anyway while putting my first Warbase house I've come to the conclusion that if wanting a brick affect it would be easier to paint or spray with light rust before you put the sections together.Put them on a flat surface spray and when dry glue together with PVA.This gives you access to the inside to incert your pre-paited doors and windows.I'm going to add platforms for figures as well with broken or open windows and a removeable roof if all goes well.




a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhh7HTZzMcxScdo-VcoIX0yqH30JSQ87ddiPS_9GJJ27LpL1EGV6vwdBW4eZLOQXa5alVFx8aHZahD9Uh6Q-LYDjl7Q9MfsVnLRyG0zdwIFuiG9u_boOcFKDxqe9W7b_5LysvkCj5PYR5I/s1600-h/PICT0001.JPG">

2 comments:

  1. Looking good so far . I look forward to seeing the finished house- preferably with figures in the piccie too!
    alan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noted.I got some paint the other day so hope to have at least one done by the weekend and I'll throw in some figures to give scale.

    ReplyDelete