Tuesday 23 August 2011

August Update

Way way back in April I had a plan for a game to start off a new angle on things in North Yorkshire.In fact the original idea to stir up the cosy setup goes back to the start of the year.

But with changes in re-enactment plans for things year including me having to pick up the reins of the group at short notice.So wargaming came second, so after months and months of waiting last Sunday saw a small but pivotal game.More of a RPG/Skirmish game than a pitched battle but needed (successful operation or failed)to give grounds for a major build up in fighting in the county.

So the pics and fluff are in my files now just to put together and publish so I apologise to those following the blog and very soon I hope to get normal coverage returned.

No comments:

Post a Comment